Pak Poy & Partners
Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Information” is data that allows someone to identify or contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, by itself, permit the identification of individuals. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- (a) Information You Provide to Us. We collect your first and last name, e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). You are also required to tell us where you are based. You may also supply additional contact information, such as your mailing address, your job title, organization name and the like.
We collect information, including Personal Information, from any behavioural assessments we provide.
If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Applications, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number. Our mobile homepage may let you store preferences like your location, safe search settings, and favourite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID or the mobile device.
When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality. Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
When you order Products or Services on our online store, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
We retain information on your behalf, such as Miles and messages that you store using your Account. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
You may be able to post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
We also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- (c) Google ID. We allow you to use your Google ID to set up an Account. If you wish to use your Google ID, you are taken to the Google website to login to your account and this information is then shared with us for the sole purpose of setting up your Account.
- (d) Information Collected via Technology. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Pixel Tag In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Information.
Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Applications. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Applications, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Applications crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and Mix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Applications. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
- (e) Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal Information and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services, including by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Information. For example, we use Eventbrite for all of our events. Eventbrite shares the Personal Information they collect with us and we add that Personal Information to our database.
Use of Your Personal Information
- (a) Generally. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We also use your Personal Information to:
facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
identify you as a user in our system;
provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
provide the Services you request;
improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
conduct trend analysis or to provide behavioural profiles/reports you requested;
respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
and send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
- (b) User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive, and occasionally publish, testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by first and last name, job title, company, country, or other information provided for the testimonial. We will obtain user consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Site, you should be aware that any Personal Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- (c) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to gain better insight into how our Services are working and to conduct research about global trends to advance the understanding of emotions, emotional intelligence, and positive change. We also use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
If you visit our website to read or download information we may record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and the information downloaded. This information is used for statistical and site development purposes only.
Disclosure and other uses of Your Personal Information.
- (a) Users. We will share your Personal Information with other Users solely for the purpose of providing the Services. For instance, certain users – such as Certified Assessors —must have certain information, such as name, email address, and assessment information, to provide the Services to you.
- (b) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; for third party assessment tools; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- (e) Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labelled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Information that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Information to a Third Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party Company for the Third Party Company’s own direct marketing purposes, unless you have “opted-in” by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of these Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
Third Party Websites.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- (b) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- (c) De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your Account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
- (d) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your Account by editing your proMile within your Account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- (e) Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Applications by uninstalling them, either through the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Pak Poy & Partners is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Pak Poy & Partners uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Pak Poy & Partners cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Pak Poy & Partners complies with permission based direct marketing requirements under the Act and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). When collecting your personal information, we must request your permission to use that information to send you information on products and promotions or have our associates send you marketing material. We must give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such marketing material. Where you indicate your consent, Pak Poy & Partners may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Pak Poy & Partners, its brands, special offers, consumer research and other promotions.
You can request information in general from Pak Poy & Partners about the sort of personal information we hold on you, for what purposes we hold it and how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information, by sending us a written request addressed to the Privacy Officer. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Pak Poy & Partners to correct the information. We may refuse to grant you access to the information if the Act permits or requires such refusal.
To make a written request to the Privacy Officer as detailed above or if you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the Pak Poy & Partners Privacy Officer at:
Pak Poy & Partners
Suite 717, Level 7, 147 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia.
Where it is lawful and practicable to do so, customers may transact business with Pak Poy & Partners without providing personal information.
Pak Poy & Partners will only transfer personal data overseas in circumstances where it is permitted by the Act.
Further information on privacy is available at the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner http://privacy.gov.au/
Order and Pay Online Securely
Our Commweb payment gateway ensures your credit card and contact details are safe and secure.